Living Foods Tomato Vegetable Soup
Here’s another easy, belly-warming soup made in no time with your Blendtec blender. Bon Appetite!
- 1 cup liquid, hot (water, tea, broth, fresh veggie juice, etc)
- 5 large or 6 medium tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup purple cabbage, cut in chunks
- 1/2 small onion, peeled
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves (optional)
- 1 to 3 cloves garlic (optional)
- Mint and basil leaves for garnish
Place ingredients in blender jar in order listed above. Secure lid and press button 5. If necessary, press the Pulse “P” button until desired consistency is reached. Serve in heated bowls if you prefer it warm or hot. Garnish with sprigs of mint and/or basil.
[add_to_cart id="" sku=""]